SIHOT India Private Limited is an extension of GUBSE AG in India. Our head office is situated in the Federal State of Saarland in Germany. We have been in the market for over 35 years and have established our hotel management system SIHOT as one of the leading brands in the hotel technology sector. So far, over 3500 hotel chains, resorts, hostels, MICE and city hotels have placed their trust in us. Among them, there are some renowned brands such as Best Western, FTI GROUP or Motel One. We are international and proud of the fact that our team is represented by employees from 15 nations at locations in Germany, Spain, Australia, Portugal, England and Brazil with the latest addition of India.
Do you enjoy the process of analysis, putting ideas to implementation and making improvements?
In POS development you will have ample opportunities to explore the endless possibilities.
- Maintenance of POS application:
Maintenance work requires co-ordination with support team, understanding the issue and providing the resolutions for issues.
- Development of new features:
Development work covers feature development and integration with other applications.
- Improving the application:
Enhancements in the application with the latest technologies and trends.
- Experience 1 to 3 years
- BE/BTech in domains CSE, IT or ECE
- Clear understanding of Delphi programming with knowledge of VCL
- Experience with DML commands for database
- Understanding of software development cycle
- Experience with Delphi XE6 is advantageous
- Knowledge about FireDAC or Fire Monkey is advantageous
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English language for effective communication
- Work with other team members and Module owners
- Aptitude and Attitude to learn and adapt as per the needs
- Challenging tasks to add to the achievements and enhance skill sets
- Interaction with team members from different nations
- Pleasant working environment and well-equipped workplace
- Walkable distance from Metro station
SOUND JUST LIKE WHAT YOU´RE LOOKING FOR?
Then send your application with curriculum vitae, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to: email@example.com
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Type of employment||Full Time|