SIHOT UK International is an extension of GUBSE AG. Our head office is situated in Saarland, Germany. We have been in the market for over 35 years and have established our hotel management system SIHOT as one of the leading brands in the hotel technology sector. So far, over 3500 hotel chains, resorts, hostels, MICE and city hotels have placed their trust in us. Among them, there are some renowned brands such as Best Western, FTI GROUP or Motel One. We are international and proud of the fact that our team is represented by employees from 15 nations situated in the company’s office locations in Germany, Spain, Australia, Portugal, UK, Brazil and India with the latest addition of Austria.
Get the unique chance to be one of our Junior Sales Managers for the UK:
- You will be responsible for supporting customers and hoteliers, building and expanding your network of contacts across the industry to make SIHOT a strong brand in the market.
- You will be autonomous in supporting and looking after new and existing customer accounts. This includes advising and presenting our software SIHOT.
- You will create sales and product proposals to potential customers, and help existing customers expand their capabilities by offering new solutions, conducting negotiations together with our pre-sales-team.
- As a representative of our company, you will present our SIHOT software solutions through presentations (on/offline), trade fairs, conferences and events. You will be available to potential customers as a key point of contact.
- Together with the marketing team you will be involved in product marketing and the strategic development of our solutions in the UK market.
- You know something about hotels, feel comfortable in the environment and can inspire hoteliers to use our products.
- You have acquired know-how in sales and customer care in any capacity or industry, then you are the right candidate for us.
- You have strong skills in teamwork and value strong social working relationships with your colleagues and customers.
- You have excellent office skills and a basic understanding of a corporate IT infrastructure.
- You have acquired strong interpersonal and language skills that allow you to communicate with our customers in written and spoken English, and work with internal teams across different departments.
- You have dynamism, empathy and are enthusiastic. Your passion for the topic of digitalisation and sales will inspire customers and colleagues alike.
- You are excited by new prospects and challenging yourself with a new role that has potential to grow.
- Space – With us you will find an above-average exciting field of activity, be part of a motivated and socially minded team and find space for your own further development in a contemporary company.
- Atmosphere – The innovative strength of a team is our top priority. At SIHOT, you can expect a modern workplace which offers flexibility between home/office working, a range of communications systems to support collaboration and sharing. You will be provided with the tools to do the job comfortably supported by team members to help you along the way.
- Security – Benefit from a varied job in a successful and internationally operating software company that is focused on continuity and stability. Above-average remuneration and long-term personnel development are part of our concept for success.
- Prospects – In addition to intensive and comprehensive training in our products and systems, you will benefit from regular courses and training for your professional and personal development.
- Homeworking – we guarantee a full-time position in your home office.
SOUND JUST LIKE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Send your application with curriculum vitae, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to: email@example.com