LOCATION SIHOT AUSTRALIA – GOLDEN COAST
We’ve been developing our product suite SIHOT since 1986 and our hotel management software runs in more than 3.500 hotels worldwide. Our offices with a total of 200 employees are located near Berlin, in Valencia, Lisbon, Cardiff, Sao Paulo and Australia’s Gold Coast.
Become part of an international corporation and look forward to new challenges! At our office in Australia, we are hiring a Training and Support Specialist for our department.
To provide on-site and remote training and support to all customers of SIHOT.CRS and SIHOT.PMS within the Asia Pacific region. Perform software testing and other duties as required management.
- 1st and 2nd level support of SIHOT.CRS and SIHOT.PMS
- Initial and ongoing training of SIHOT.CRS and SIHOT.PMS for any and all customers (trust and non-trust)
- SIHOT configuration management
- SIHOT systems implementation/integration assistance and facilitation
- SIHOT software testing and user acceptance management
- Trust accounting operation and compliance assurance.
- Pre and post Sales support
- Analysis of customer requirements and enquiries
- Quality assurance of deliverables and performance
- Ensure that all information is kept confidential, unless otherwise advised.
- Ensure that all Occupational Health and Safety requirements for the company are met within your department. Report any workplace hazards as you see them and support the company in its endeavor to provide a safe workplace.
- Represent the company in a positive manner expounding the values, ethics and pride at all times.
- Complete to the best of your ability any additional tasks within reason as provided by your immediate manager or their delegate.
- Ability and willingness to travel, both interstate and overseas
- Proven record in the hotel industry with several years of working experience in different positions, preferably with a strong background in Front Office operations
- Experience in working SIHOT advantageous
- Willingness to travel nationwide and abroad required
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email, in-person) and excellent client service orientation with a professional, friendly attitude
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritise work
Sounds just like what you’re looking for?
Please send your detailed application together with your salary expectation and your earliest starting date to email@example.com
|Location||Gold Coast, Australia|